This Salmon Meuniere Breath of the Wild Recipe is the main course dish is a hearty fillet with flour coating served with a delicious sauce and tendered, seasoned potatoes on the side perfect for 4 people.
There are a few questions that arise when you hear the name ‘Salmon Meuniere-Breath of the Wild,’ and they are as follows:
- Why is it called ‘Meuniere’?
- What is Breathe of the Wild Salmon Meuniere Recipe?
It is widely known that Salmon cooked in flour coating drenched in a glossy sauce is Salmon Meuniere. Meuniere originally means Miller’s wife, which refers to ‘Flour’ how the dish got its name. Meuniere sauce, a mixture of golden brown Butter and Parsley, and Lemon Juice are served with the crispy Salmon fillet.
When you Google ‘Salmon Meuniere’, the first thing that pops up in the search bar is Salmon Meuniere BOTW (Breath of The Wild). It is a game where one fights for its land, becomes stronger, and fight against evil. To get stronger, people can collect equipment and cook food, ‘Salmon Meuniere.’ To regain your strength, the items you need are ‘Tabatha Wheat,’ ‘Goat Butter,’ and ‘Hearty Salmon.’ These ingredients quite resemble the real-life version of the dish.
Salmon Meuniere- Breath of the Wild Recipe
- 24 oz Boneless Salmon.
- 20 oz Peeled Potatoes.
- 4 tbsp Butter.
- ½ tsp Salt.
- 1 tsp Black Pepper.
- ¼ All-purpose Flour.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil.
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 1 tsp Garlic, crushed.
- 2 tbsp Scallion.
- Put 20 oz of Potatoes, covered in a plastic bag in the microwave for about 7 minutes.
- After that, take the Potatoes out and make sure you handle them carefully because they are hot. In a pan, melt Butter, Potatoes, Salt, and Pepper. Whisk well for 8 minutes.
- Marinate the Salmon with Salt and Pepper, rub the fillet against the flour in a large dish. By using your hands, coat both sides properly. Remove the excess Flour by shaking it.
- Pour some Olive Oil into the pan, put the pan on medium flame. Make sure it is hot when you put the fish in it. Cook each side for 3 minutes (6 minutes in total).
- Add Butter, Lemon Juice, Parsley, Garlic, and Scallions to the pan and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Presentation is everything. Serve each fillet on a plate, divide the Potatoes equally across the plate. Garnish it with some Sesame Seeds for beautification.
Salmon is extremely nutritious, rich in Omega 3, which is a good type of Fat. By having Salmon once in a while, you are doing a great favor to your heart. However, that does not mean that every dish is healthy. The use of Butter in dishes can be harmful. Therefore it is very important to monitor the amount of butter being consumed. The good part about our recipe is that we use only 9 grams of Saturated Fat, 30-38.7% of what the USDA recommends daily.
Breath of the Wild Salmon Meuniere Recipe; Calorie Count
There are 485 Calories per serving with 39% Cholesterol, 20% Sodium, 35% Potassium, 10% carbohydrates, and 82% Protein.
Can You Store Salmon Meuniere?
If you want to store your cooked Salmon, make sure you wrap them up properly in plastic bags or put them in an airtight container before refrigerating them. Salmon can last for up to 4 days in the fridge and 2 months in a freezer if wrapped properly. However, we recommend you to have fresh Salmon rather than frozen.
Tips for Making Salmon Meuniere Breath of the Wild Recipe
Even though cooking Salmon is very easy but here are free tricks that you may follow for better results:
- Make sure you shake the Salmon fillet properly, so it only has a thin layer of Flour coating. This is important to prevent the pan from burning and hence the darken sauce.
- As you are about to put the Potatoes in the microwave, pour oil in a pan and put it on medium flame so that by the time you coat the fish, the oil is warm.
- You can use a timer so that you do not have to supervise the pan.
Delicious Recommendations for You
- Most delicious dinner recipes that will make you fall in love with food, most nutritious, flavorful Baked Peanut Butter Chicken Recipe, 131 Main Kale Salad Recipe, Baked Furikake Salmon Recipe, Bahama Breeze Salmon Pasta Recipe, Baked Salmon Belly Recipe, and Atkins Salmon Recipe
- Mouth-watering, creamy and flavorful Asiago Creamy Spinach Recipe, Turkish Spinach Recipe, Zoe’s Quinoa Salad Recipe, Wild Spinach Recipe