Ever heard of the Long-Island Iced Tea? Tokyo Tea Drink is the exact copy of this classic drink, but we think it’s much better.
Tokyo Tea Drink is a neon green drink that has a delicious melony taste to it. There are so many reasons that can make you fall in love with this drink. It’s:
- Refreshing out of this world
- It adds a great zing to every sip you take
- Has a fascinating taste that goes well with Orange, Lemon or Melon based liqueurs
The drink is the perfect Summer season drink to kick off the heat with. We couldn’t agree more.
Tokyo Tea Drink also goes by the name of Tokyo Iced Tea. To make this drink, you need high-end ingredients such as good quality liquor, fresh citrus fruit or juice, or any type of Orange liqueur, and you will have for yourself a bright, sweet, and tart flavored drink.
Tokyo Tea Cocktail Recipe
- ½ oz Vodka.
- ½ oz Tequila.
- ½ oz White Rum.
- ½ oz Gin.
- ½ oz Cointreau.
- ½ oz Lemon Juice. Fresh
- 1 oz Midori.
- 1 splash Soda Water.
- The drink does not take long to make but measuring the right ingredients above is essential and can take time. Following are the steps you need to follow to make Tokyo.
- Get all the ingredients for the drink in one place.
- Start measuring each of the liquor and pour them in a tall glass.
- Once all the ingredients are added, fill the glass with loads of Ice and mix all of them.
- Now add in that splash of Soda water and stir.
- You may garnish the drink with whatever you like.
Following are some delicious recipes that you can try;
- If you are a diehard salmon fish fan, these recipes are for you: Hubert Keller Salmon Souffle Recipe is easy to make and ready in no time; Thai Basil Salmon Recipe is a total treat. Although we’re hooked on this recipe, Flaked Salmon Recipe is a dish you would want to try. It’s really easy to make and is a flavor-packed dish. The best part is that you may add herbs and spices according to your liking.
- Recipes for spinach lovers: Flash Fried Spinach a mouth watering treat indeed, Spinach Dal Recipe is the best of both worlds, Garlic Chicken Spinach Pizza serves as a perfect delight to snach night.
- Satisfy your sweet cravings with Low fat Lemon and silk Tofu Cheesecake, Pumpkin Pie with Silken Tofu
We hope you try making the Tokyo Tea Drink and the recommended recipes above. Give them a try and do let us know about your experience in the comments section below.
I am a yogi with a smoldering passion for nutrition and healthy living. I have been a Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach for over 11 years and now I want to help you. My mission is to inspire as many people as I can to expand their awareness and broaden their horizons by giving a voice to the choices that create abundant, radiant health. Here I share deliciously simple plant-based recipes, nutrition resources, detox tips, and a glimpse into my whole lifestyle.