One amazing food that can leave you at the peak of your mood for the rest of the day is gluten-free pumpkin pie😋!
From its sweet taste to its delectable look capable of taking your appetite to another level and its unmatchable rich taste, pumpkin pie is a must-have!
Pumpkin pie is a nutritious dessert, let alone going for its gluten-free package, which is health-friendly. If you want to keep enjoying your pumpkin pie without worrying about its side effects, go for the gluten-free ones.
Four most reliable brands that sell gluten-free pumpkin pie
Some brands make the best gluten-free pumpkin pies and I have done the hard work (as usual😁) by compiling this list which I am going to share with you in 1, 2, 3….
Hey, there! Sit tight, let’s look at these four brands:
Are you looking for a tasty pumpkin pie with smooth, nice-looking custard fillings and no gluten ingredients? Then go for Katz’s brand!
A pack of the Katz’s brand gluten-free pumpkin pie will captivate anyone who sees it. Rest assured that your guests and family members will rave about this pumpkin pie. What more? They won’t even believe it’s dairy-free. Well, it is!
You may have tried other types of pumpkin pie but the one from Katz’s is exceptional. I am ordering one for my daughter by the weekend.
2. Libby’s Gluten-free pumpkin pie
Are you always picky when choosing the right pumpkin pie to buy? This is why you should order Libby’s specially prepared gluten-free pumpkin you’ve wanted to taste!
Do you want to make your gluten-free pumpkin pie a special treat? Do you want your thanksgiving service to be one of a kind by making your pumpkin pie classy enough? Then go for the Libby brand!
3. The Maine Pie
Grabbing a quick taste of the Maine Pie’s gluten-free pumpkin pie is epic! Its memorable aftertaste will make you get addicted to the brand. The gluten-free pumpkin pie from the Maine Pie’s brand stands out because it is spiced and garnished with various ingredients. The best part of it is that you can always choose any fillings you want.
You can opt for condensed milk or egg fillings, depending on your preference.
4. Mariposa Baking
If you want to go for the Mariposa brand, you can get it easily without stepping an inch out of your house. But that’s if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, Mariposa makes the most delivery services there.
Benefits of gluten-free pumpkin pie
A gluten-free pumpkin pie has a large assortment of benefits. The ones I’m about to share will set your taste buds tingling😍.
Here are some benefits of gluten-free pumpkin pie:
1. It improves your eyesight
The pumpkin used in making pumpkin pie is rich in vitamin A, which is great for your eyesight!
Also, vitamin A breaks down into rhodopsin. Rhodopsin is what allows the rods in our eyes to absorb photons and perceive light, making it essential to our vision in dim light. It also makes your cornea clearer.
2. Gluten-free pumpkin pie enhances your immunity
Just like some foods can weaken your body’s immunity, some can boost it. One of those foods that fall in the latter category is pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin pie is rich in Vitamin C, which speeds up the production of white blood cells in the body. The White blood cells in your body help to strengthen your immunity.
3. It reduces the risk of cancers
Pumpkin is a nutritious fruit that has a remarkable effect on your health. It is why pumpkin pie, be it gluten-free or not, is highly beneficial to your health.
Nutritionists at the National Institute of Health have confirmed that the pumpkin pie is rich in carotene because of its pumpkin ingredient. This carotene helps to lower the risk of cancers.
Four astonishing facts about pumpkin pies
Not all the foods you eat have interesting facts about them. But since there are some fascinating facts about your beloved pumpkin pie, let’s take a look at them!
Here are some interesting facts about pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin pie is a delicious dessert usually eaten by North Americans on special occasions like Christmas or Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin pie is made from a pumpkin-based custard which may be Orange or brown.
- The first published modern pumpkin pie recipe was known as “Pompkin Pudding,” and Amelia Simmons recorded it in 1796 in American cuisine.
- Americans see pumpkin pie as an aura of harvest time.
- Mind-blowing gluten-free instant pot recipes.
- Are you a gin lover? Knowing what gin is gluten-free may be helpful.
- Check out the gluten-free sushi you can get.
- From chocolate to vanilla, here is how you can make gluten-free ice-cream.
- Love beers? Try these Green’s gluten-free beers.
- Here is how you can get your gluten-free doughnuts.
- Want more desserts? Here is a list of gluten free items you can get at Burger King.